Friday, December 01, 2006

6:59:18 PM

My last and final assignment in Options Pricing and Derivatives for this term has finally been uploaded, at 6:59:18 PM (so the system informs me).The past 3 days have been bad, especially since the Company Financial Analysis report was due for submission today. My team mates (thanks Anoop & Shelby) took the brunt on that one and we managed a pretty decent submission (or so I'd like to think!!).But the tragedy is that the real work starts now for the "wonderful" exams hardly a week away...So I will be lying low for a while.

One word on the Oxford grading system...For those who are not aware of how this twisted academic world functions, we should get a few facts straight...You NEVER get 100%..Live with it because that is a fact of life!! In fact, a distinction holder at Oxford (and there are damn few of them) is a person who has managed a 70%.The typical grade lies between 60% and 65%...
And oh yes, I forgot..I "kicked ass" in the German Progress Test that we had yesterday(again, so I think..at least till the marks are out!!!)

Cheers..Will let you guys know how the exams went!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home