Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hell Week is Done!!!

Yes, you got that right!!!Exams got over at 10:30 AM today and truthfully, I am actually wondering what I am going to do in the next 3 weeks.. I will eventually figure it out, I guess...First an established fact..I WILL PASS all my exams (hmm...Strategy might be a close call.....) but the rest were pretty comfortable given my Geek background!!!! Exams were written in full subfusc, which basically means a black suit, bow tie and our traditional "capes"!This week has been pretty shitty with a minimal amount of sleep and I have no doubt I am going to catch up over the next few days. Most of us are going to go back home ( yours truly will stay put in Oxf.) so hectic packing is going on, followed by ,of course, hectic partying !!!

OK, people..party time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home